top of page
Blog: Blog Feed
LAUREN'S JUST GIVING PAGE
RAISING MONEY FOR SEPSIS RESEARCH FEAT
I am Lauren's mum. When my daughter died my whole world changed. This is my survival story.
As a family we are raising money in Lauren's name for Sepsis Research FEAT. This charity not only raises awareness about Sepsis, but also funds research into finding better solutions for those it affects.
Blog: HTML Embed
- Sat, 10 JulUnited Kingdom10 Jul 2021, 19:00United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Sat, 14 NovNorthumberland National Park14 Nov 2020, 08:00Northumberland National Park, 7 South Park, Hexham NE46 1BT, UK
- Sun, 16 AugScafell Pike16 Aug 2020, 08:00Scafell Pike, Scafell Pike, Seascale CA19 1TH, UK16 Aug 2020, 08:00Scafell Pike, Scafell Pike, Seascale CA19 1TH, UKA trail marathon incorporating England's highest peak. Based from Keswick the route follows beautiful lakeshore trails, wooded valleys to spectacular high mountain trails, incorporating some of the most dramatic rock scenery in the Lake District.
- Sun, 05 JulCrow Park05 Jul 2020, 12:00 – 14:00Crow Park, Keswick CA12 5DJ, UK
- Sat, 20 JunCaton20 Jun 2020, 12:20Caton, Caton, Lancaster LA2, UK
Blog: Events Multiple
bottom of page